- Buyer's Agency
- Expert Guide for Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- How to Search the MLS
- Making an Offer
- Closing Costs
- Real Estate Closing Process
- Expert Buyer Articles
- Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships
- Consumer Info from the KY Real Estate Commission
- Mortgage Calculator
- Luxury Homes
- Owner's Title Insurance
- Homes In Louisville
- Investment Property Louisville
- Foreclosures Louisville
- Short Sales Louisville KY
- Louisville, KY MLS Listings
- Recent Residential Home Sales
- FHA and Down Payment Assistance
- Real Estate Glossary
- All New Construction
- New Louisville MLS Listings
- Land for Sale
- All Open Houses
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit
- Joe Hayden Real Estate Team Property Listings
- RE/MAX Properties East Property Listings
- Sold Homes New Construction
Homes for sale:8,312
New Properties Today:5
Days on Market:156
Avg List Price:$271,427
Med List Price:$139,500
|MORE MARKET STATS|
- Celebrate the Season at the Belknap Fall Festival October 9
- Walk Through the Jack O' Lantern Spectacular October 8
- Eat Traditional Irish Cuisine at Locust Grove October 7
- Take a Beginners Stand-up Comedy Class October 6
- Go on a Quest Through Downtown Louisville October 6
- Join the Great Pumpkin Run in the Parklands October 3
- See the Art at St. James Court October 2 - 4
- Dance the Night Away at the Pink Prom October 2
Buying a Home Made Easy!
Whether you are just browsing the market or are ready to buy a home yesterday, the Joe Hayden Real Estate Team can help you!
Buying a home should be a fun and enjoyable experience.
Our professional real estate agents, highly experienced in representing home buyers, are ready to help guide you throughout the process. Take a look at our page on Buyer’s Agency and learn how it can be beneficial to you.
Listen to Our Clients Describe Our Services
To get started, select from the informative links on this page.
If you just want a brief overview of the home buying process, check out our Expert Guide for Home Buyers. It will give you the basic steps to buying a home and lead you to additional resources. If you have never purchased a home before, you may want to consider reading our page for First Time Home Buyers. If you want to read blog posts and articles to educate you about buying a home, please visit Real Estate Education.
If you are ready to dive right in, you can go to our comprehensive Louisville MLS Home Search page and search all homes for sale in the Greater Louisville Area. You can use the Louisville MLS Map Search to find your home. Or, you can search individual Subdivisions and Neighborhoods in the area. Our tutorial on How to Search the MLS will give you some great tips on using the Internet to find your dream home. You can also search all recently Sold Homes in Louisville to perform market research.
You may want to also review some of our helpful blog posts about Real Estate Education and featured Louisville Subdivisions. You can also read beneficial Consumer Information from the Kentucky Real Estate Commission.
Learn More About the Greater Louisville Area
You can follow these links to learn more about the Greater Louisville Area.
Many times, school systems are a major factor when deciding where to buy a home. Go here to research Schools and School Report Cards.
To check out fun things to do, local attractions, and government services, visit our Community Resource page.
If you are moving to the area from out of town, you should look at our page on Relocation Information to learn more about moving to the Greater Louisville Area.
Additional Local Area Home and Neighborhood MLS Searches Available
Follow these links to perform a variety of specialized local area or neighborhood MLS searches.
You can search for homes in Jefferson County or Oldham County, in addition to Shelby County, Bullitt County, and Spencer County. You can search for a Patio Home or a Condominium. You can search for the Newest MLS Listings, New Construction Listings, or even Luxury Home Listings. You can also search the individual Louisville MLS Listings.
Never hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have about buying a home in the Greater Louisville Area. Our team of skilled, professional real estate agents are ready to help you will all of your real estate needs.